1. Either Shaalis or you may terminate your Account. If Shaalis terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
2. If Shaalis terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
3. Shaalis reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
4. If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
5. If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
6. The customer has the option to cancel their order time they want before they receive their order and the following scenarios are applicable for refunds:
6.1 A full refund is applicable when the order is cancelled before the order is completed/dispatched from our store.
6.2 A partial refund will be provided when the order is cancelled after the dispatch of the order. The deducted amount will include the post and packing costs. We reserve the right to deduct any other charges incurred by us such as credit card transaction fees, picking/packing costs, restocking costs, packaging material.
(This deductible processing amount can go up to 20% of the order bill.)
6.3 If an order is cancelled after the dispatch, we have the right to deduct the costs of perishable items which maybe not suitable for restocking.
Where would you like us to deliver?